Dit blog is opgericht om geld in te zamelen voor A Sisters Hope. Een sponsorloop tbv onderzoek naar borstkanker.
Door het maken van kaarten die verkocht worden willen ze aan het sponsorbedrag komen om mee te kunnen lopen. Via deze link kun je naar de kaartverkoop:
Het blog loopt niet geweldig zeggen ze zelf,dus vandaar een beetje reclame, maar ze hebben wel veel kaarten gemaakt en moeten nu echt gaan verkopen, dus zoek je nog leuke kaarten, kijk eens op dit blog!

I hope that they succeed! That sounds like a wonderful charity, too. :) It is also really nice of you to spread the word for them!
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing lately? I hope you are enjoying spring so far! :)
I also hope you have a beautiful weekend!
Blessings,
Jenni
Hi again! I was going to email you this, but don't see how to do that, so I'll just write it here...
ReplyDeleteI wanted to say thank you for your comment about the plank wall dilemma. And you are absolutely right about being able to put some boards horizontally and then nail the planks on vertically over them. I found this out online, and was so disappointed that you couldn't just nail them up like you would horizontally. (I am still learning all of these things!) But you gave me a great idea! I was thinking of just going for it and making the boards tongue and groove (a bit more work this way) and doing an accent wall. But if I do it your way, I can save myself a little work! Thank you so much for your thoughts, because it helped me to figure out how I will do this if I go this route! :)
Blessings, and thanks again! :)
Jenni