translate

Followers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

DT call Dolls and Decorations
































My friend who owns the web shop Dolls and Decorations mentioned I should try out for the Design Team challenge. They need 1 or 2 new people for the Design Team and I would love to be able to do that! Exciting!!
You had to make a layout, a card and alter something to enter. So I altered a tea box (just a regular cardboard teabox from the store where teabags come in, not a wooden one) and made a card holder of it to hold the card I made. As you might know... I don't make cards. Seems so much work and trouble and so little people appreciate that and just throw it out.

Last week I bought the most beautiful paper. The SEI Moravia line. So did all 3 projects with the same paper. Also bought glimmermist. What great stuff that is!!! WoW! Love it! So used that too.
The photo's don't really do justice on the paper. It's very glittery copper, but that doesn't show that well. Had some copper tape lying around which I never used. The embellishments are also from SEI. Made the little owl from the paper and some beads. And the little window of the card was apiece of an overlay.

No comments:

Post a Comment